taxrates logo   


How to Find the Form to Replace Your Social Security Card


Download form SS-5 "Application for a Social Security Card" on the Social Security Online website.


Call Social Security at 800-772-1213 to have a form mailed to you.


Visit your local Social Security office to pick up a copy of the application form. See Resources to search for your nearest Social Security office.

Visitors Also Saw
  • Tax Cut Act
  • What Things Are Taxed When You Pay Federal Taxes?
  • Legal Ways to Decrease Your Income for Taxes
  • Canada Unincorporated Business Tax Tips
  • Irrevocable Trust Tax Reporting
  • Do I Have to Submit a Paper Copy When I e-File My Federal Taxes?
  • Year-End Tax Savings Tips
  • Is Sales Tax Deductible As an Itemized Deduction?
  • How to File an Amended Federal Tax Return for 2005
  • What If I Didn't File Taxes Last Year?

  • I. American Stores Tax Rates Search

    II. American Stores Shoping Guide