taxrates logo   


How to Get a Corrected W-2


Review your pay stubs and compare results with the w-2. The most important items are Gross Pay and Taxes Withheld.


Do the match with your w-2?


If not, take your W-2 and your pay stubs into your payroll department.


Review numbers with payroll department.


If the W-2 is incorrect, request a new W-2 ASAP.

Visitors Also Saw
  • Things That are Tax Deductible
  • Instructions for Form 1040 Schedule A
  • Information on the Child Tax Credit
  • Property Assessment Guide
  • First-Time Home Buyer Tax Advantages
  • Tips on Finding a Tax Adviser
  • How to Request a Release of a Colorado State Income Tax Lien
  • How to File for an Extension on Taxes in Michigan
  • How to Spend Your Income Tax Money During A Recession
  • How to Avoid Common Tax Filing Mistakes

  • I. American Stores Tax Rates Search

    II. American Stores Shoping Guide